Nurses Prgramme: Immunisation & Vaccinaction Update - AM Course Places AvailableApply
Thursday, 15th March – Thursday, 15th March 2018
All EXPERIENCED Primary
Care Nurses and relevant Health Care Professionals are welcome.
Are you involved in the administration of Immunisations and Vaccinations in Primary Care?
Come and join us and spend an interactive morning with presentations focusing on the management of Immunisations & Vaccinations in Primary Care delivered by an expert in her field.
- Clinical Governance and Using Information Sources
- Management of the Cold Chain
- What is new in Immunisations and Vaccinations?
- Changes to the UK Vaccination Schedule
- Anaphylaxis Update
- To competently and safely promote and administer Immunisations and Vaccinations
- To update knowledge regarding management of Immunisations & Vaccinations
- To increase awareness and use of information sources
- To increase confidence in the management of Anaphylaxis
Norma Evans - RN BSc MFTM RCPS(G) Dip Trav Med, Specialist Nurse Travel Health & Immunisations
Pharmaceutical company support has been sought for this meeting.
Cost: £30.00 to include lunch & refreshments.
Please be advised that your course fee is refundable for up to 14 days following your application. Thereafter course fees are non-refundable.