Nurses Programme: Tissue Viability Update - September 2017 Course Full
Thursday, 14th September – Thursday, 14th September 2017
All Primary Care Nurses and related Healthcare Professionals are welcome.
The PGMC invites you to an exciting, interactive day of presentations and case studies focusing on the theoretical and practical management of wound care in Primary Care
- Wound Assessment
- Wound Bed Preparation
- What’s new in wound care
- Leg Ulcer Management & Update
- To update theoretical and practical knowledge base in order to improve management of patients in the community
- To increase confidence in the assessment of wounds and management of wound care
- To provide and strengthen links with Secondary Care
- To update knowledge on the management of leg ulcers
Fiona Downie – Senior
Lecturer in Wound Management; Nurse Consultant Tissue Viability,
(Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust)
Anne-Marie Perrin - Tissue Viability Specialist Nurse
(Cambridge and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust)
Pharmaceutical company support has been sought for this meeting.
Cost: £60.00 to include lunch & refreshments.