Nurses Programme: Travel Health Update Places AvailableApply
Wednesday, 14th March – Wednesday, 14th March 2018
All Primary Care Nurses and relevant Health Care Professionals.
Are you involved in delivering Travel Health Services? Come and join us at the PGMC. Spend an exciting, interactive day of presentations delivered by an expert in the field, focusing on the management of Travel Health in Primary Care.
- The Travel Consultation
- Prevention of Malaria
- Planning Vaccine Schedules
- Rabies & Schistosomiasis
- The Management of Challenging Travellers
- What’s new in Travel Medicine?
- To accurately evaluate potential health risks to travellers
- To update knowledge base of issues relating to travel health
- To identify resources that can be used in the Primary Care setting
- To enable nurses to offer a quality, comprehensive travel service
Norma Evans - RN BSc MFTM RCPS(G) Dip Trav Med, Specialist Nurse Travel Health & Immunisations
Pharmaceutical company support has been sought for this meeting.
Cost: £60.00 to include lunch & refreshments.
Please be advised that your course fee is refundable for up to 14 days following your application. Thereafter course fees are non-refundable.